how does Novalys handle the support during development time?
Posted by z Jean-jacques Jouanneaux on 21 August 2013 06:15 PM
- For basic architecture (Winform apps or simple asp.net website for instance), development team can implement VG as a ready-to-use solution.
In this case, they follow the developer's guide and use some default settings.
They may ask questions by email about Visual Guard's features and configuration, but in most cases they need little assistance.
- For other architectures and/or complex access rights definition and assignment, we usually stay close to the development team until the application goes to production.
- First, we discuss with the architect and developers to understand their technical & functional specs.
- Then, we assist you to build a prototype to design and validate the best solution available to comply with these specifications
- Developers use this prototype to secure their application, as well as the standard Visual Guard literature
- When questions come along the development process, we organize web meetings:
it allows us to see the developer's environment and work with him directly on his environment to fix any issue.