How do you manage roles with Visual Guard ?
Posted by z Jean-jacques Jouanneaux on 21 August 2013 05:40 PM
Visual Guard is very flexible regarding Role management:
- For example, you can create roles including some Visual Guard access control management rights.
In this case, you will select the Visual Guard security permissions that allow performing exactly the operations you need to Auditors, Directors, etc...
For instance CanReadUsers, CanCreateGroups, CanGrantRoles, etc...
- Of course, you can also create roles including application-level permissions
Once Roles are defined, you can grant them to:
- Each user accounts individually
- Groups of users accounts, and their sub-groups
- Windows Groups declared in Active Directory