Is it possible to call a "vg permission set" to set form properties directly from script?
I want to enable or disable some menu options on the frame based upon some criteria other than the user's role but do not want to hard code this.
There are several ways to do that.
I believe the best way consist in defining a permission with a condition:
* This permission will include a property action enabling menu options.
* This property action will include a condition
* The regular expression in this condition is a call to the function that validates the contract ID.
* If this function return "true", then the condition is successful and the property action is executed.
* If this function return "false" then the condition is not successful and menu option will remain disabled
Visual Guard .NET