In 2014, more than 200 companies tested Reporting Studio 2014.
Thanks to your feedback and suggestions we are about to release 2 versions: a service pack called NRS 2014 R2 and NRS 2015.
Planned for the end of March, NRS 2015, that will include the following features:
- Report Server (.NET server): the most awaited feature of NRS will let you view reports on Web and Mobile devices and to automatically generate reports with the Scheduler option.
- Report Maker: allow users to create and edit a report from within your PowerBuilderapplication.
- Report Viewer: zoom and print options
- Crosstabs support
- Graph improvements in the Customization window (specify the colors off each series)
- 64-bits support
- Other improvements: Repository files compression, more rules and parameters, performance improvement and more documentation available.
Can’t wait for the official release?
Mid-February, a NRS 2015 Beta Program will allow you to test the features before the official release of the product.
If you want to be part of this new experience, join us now!
NRS 2015 R2 is planned to be release in Q2 2015; new features will be in the works including:
- Server evolution : Report Maker and Repository Manager availability on Web
- Result Set Stored Procedures support
- Nested and Composite DataWindows
- Call Stored Functions in reports
- Support for Java servers
- Virtual Fields support (like Computed Fields) in the Repository
And much more!