Visual Guard Web Portal
Single Sign-On across several independant Websites
With the VG WebPortal, a user of multiple websites secured by Visual Guard will log in when they enter the first site. They can then directly access other websites, without re-entering their credentials (assuming, of course, that their permissions allow the user to access the other sites)
- A user can begin their session with any site secured by the VG WebPortal.
- An unlimited number of websites can be federated with this system.
- Websites can be located on different servers or networks.
- This system provides SSO features for username/password accounts.
- For Windows accounts, SSO features are automatically made available by Visual Guard without the VG WebPortal (Active Directory is used instead). In case of multiple Active Directories located on different networks, VG provides Identity Federation features.
- You can adapt the layout of the VG Web Portal to comply with corporate presentation standards