With Visual Guard .Net,
you can define a password policy for Visual Guard .Net accounts.
A dedicated wizard allows adapting password policy to your
- Minimum password length
- Minimum number of non-alphanumeric characters
- Rules for reusing previous passwords
- Rules for enforcing a unique email address for each user
- Rules for enforcing a new password every x days
- Maximum number of consecutive failed attempts to enter
a password. When the maximum is reached, the user ID will
be disabled until reset via an authorized process.
- Number of grace logins (ability to log in x times after
the account is blocked).
- And more…
Regular expressions are available to customize the verification
of the password. You can also define a list of compulsory
characters (for example, at least one uppercase letter, one
lowercase letter, and at least one number), a list of valid/invalid